The Ultimate Finishing Class!
Saturday, July 27, 2019
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Learn to professionally assemble your knitwear from the finishing master Keith Leonard, owner of Knits All Done.
In this class you will learn the tips, tricks, and secrets behind picking up stitches, weaving in your ends and the proper use of mattress stitch to seam your prepared knitted swatches together. Be amazed as the magic unfolds and walk away with the proficient skills to finish your knitwear professionally for years to come.
- Joining bound off edges (Shoulder Seams)
- Joining stockinette Stitch
- Joining reverse stockinette stitch
- Joining and lining up garter stitch/ridges
- Seaming vertical to horizontal seams
- Assembling a drop shoulder
- Picking up stitches- every which way!
NOTE: There IS homework for this class, it will be emailed to you after you register or you may pick up the information in the store.
Click here to learn more about Keith Leonard and to visit his website