Shipping and Returns
Shipping, Handling & Returns Policy
First, if there is anything here that is confusing or you need clarification on, please feel free to contact us, we're happy to help! You can reach us by phone, US 1-616-294-3492 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
How is my package delivered?
All packages are typically delivered via USPS for orders within the united states or by UPS. International packages utilize various different carriers depending on availability
How much will I pay for shipping?
Our standard shipping carrier is USPS Priority Mail. Rates may differ depending on the zone you are in.
Online International Orders
Prior to placing your international order online, please call us at 1-616-294-3492 or email us at email@example.com. We will discuss the shipping options available to you and create a custom invoice with adjusted shipping plus product costs. For international orders placed directly through our online shopping cart, the shipping rate is calculated based on distance and package weight. Typically, this charge is approximately $35-$75 USD. Depending on the country and the particular material, tariffs and VAT fees may be required, but are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (exclusive of shipping costs). We accept returns on items that are completely unused and in original packaging with the exception of needles and hooks, clearance, sale items, and copyrighted material. We suggest you return by insured mail for your protection. Credit will be issued based on the original payment method once we receive the returned merchandise. Shipping charges are not refundable.
To check on the status of a return or exchange, give us a call at 1-616-294-3492 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unwound yarn in new condition may be returned within 30 days (the "Return Period") of purchase with a receipt
- Unopened notions or gift items may be returned within 30 days of purchase with a receipt
- We are unable to make refunds or returns on needles, patterns, roving, batting or gift cards
- No returns on sale or clearance merchandise
- For online orders, if your item is damaged or defective, or you have a claim of missing items, you can return your product during the return period. Just contact us with the details via email or telephone