Double Springs by A. Opie Designs
Double Springs Pattern by A. Opie Designs
Two different cowls, two strands of chunky yarn, both are a quick knit. You can use two similar colors, or use two contrasting colors. It's double the fun!
- Double: 3 sts per inch in stockinette
- Springs: 2.5 sts per inch in pattern
- Double: 7" tall x 24" circumference
- Springs: 11" tall x 26" circumference
- Double: Yarn: Madelinetosh, Tosh Chunky (165 yards each). 2 skeins held double; sample shown is knitted in Smokestack and Holi Festival.
- Springs: Yarn: Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky (165 yards each). 2 skeins held double; sample shown is knitted in Calligraphy and Cosmic Wonder Dust.
- Double: Size 15/ 16" circular needles
- Springs: Sz 15/ 24" circular needles
Skill Level: beginner