Tamitik hat pattern by Very Shannon
Tamitik is toasty warm and eye-catching all at once! The easy-to-memorize slipped stitch pattern creates a cozy texture, and can be knit with a contrast color for even more flair. Instructions are included to knit Tamitik in one or multiple colors, as well as in three sizes. Stylishly unisex, Tamitik is a super quick knit in bulky weight yarn, which makes it perfect for stash busting and gift giving.
Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rnds = 4in/10 cm in Twisted Rib, in the round and unblocked
13 sts and 24 rnds = 4in/10 cm in St st with larger needles, in the round and unblocked"
Finished Measurements: Brim Circumference: 15 (16, 17) in / 38 (41, 43) cm (unstretched) Height: 9.75 (10, 10.5) in / 25 (26, 27) cm
- One Color Version approx 110 (116, 122) yds / 101 (106, 112) m of bulky weight yarn. Note: If you would like to keep your swatch and/or make a pom-pom you will require additional yarn.
- Two Color Version approx 77 (81, 85) yds / 71 (74, 78) m for MC and approx 33 (35, 37) yds / 30 (32, 34) m for CC of bulky weight yarn.
- US 8/5.00 mm, 16 in / 40 cm circular needle
- US 10 / 6.00 mm, 16 in / 40 cm circular needle
- US 10 / 6.00 mm, set double pointed needles, 32 in / 80 cm circular needle for magic loop method, OR 2 circular needles; use preferred small-circumference method Note: Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the proper gauge.
Pattern Includes: Fully written instructions that have been tech edited and tested.
Skill Level: Intermediate
NOTE: This is a printed pattern, not a pdf download. There is a scratch off code on the pattern for a pdf download from Ravelry.